5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is this 4th quarter update coming?

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have heard a bunch about the 4qt update for the 12 inch screen. I haven't seen any reports of people getting an update. The 4th quarter is almost over. Does anyone have any insight if this is actually happening?

I have a 2019 ram 1500

chrisfuss

Reaction score
I have heard a bunch about the 4qt update for the 12 inch screen. I haven't seen any reports of people getting an update. The 4th quarter is almost over. Does anyone have any insight if this is actually happening?

I have a 2019 ram 1500

My best guess never... they have been talking about an update since 1+ year. They had promised a 2nd and 3rd quarter that has now become 4th quarter that will soon become next quarter... If you ask me they keep telling us about an update until we buy our next truck... and won’t ever update anything unless it’s a real recall issue they can’t get away with...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DakotaRam

Reaction score
I can’t even get a response from the ramtrucks website contact page to get a answer.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm actually wondering if it's going to break something else on my truck if it comes out so night be a good thing.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I have a 2019 ram 1500
I’ll go with...2022. Over/under?

chrisfuss

Reaction score
Update will come with the 6th gen truck... :p

Yea therefore they will bring back 4th gen bugs... just like Apple has the same bugs coming back over and over again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Who's ready for the 4th Quarter update to drop today? Anyone ? No? Yeah this is an absolute joke. This is like Half Life 3 release. It's just never going to happen.
@RamCares ?
giphy-downsized.gif

Users who are viewing this thread