5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is FCA dropping SiriusXM from Connected Car capabilities given current disaster?

reb0957

Reaction score
Complained to UConnect they blamed serious but couldn't tell me where to complain. I called Sirius they blamed FCA and UConnect couldn't tell me where to complain.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

rconiv

Reaction score
I would like to know what the pre-programmed responses are... this has never worked for me and seems like a feature they added with no programming behind it.

+++1,000,000 for updating the maps!!!
Basic things like I am busy, will call you back later, or such things. You can't reply with personalized responses.

Hemogoblin

Reaction score
First post! Just wanted to share and ask a question, if I could. I bought my Rebel about 2 months ago (12" screen), no real issues thus far. I agree completely, the NAVI is absolute garbage. Can not search online with the search function. Hate it. And yes, the NAVI routing is ridiculous. But honestly, we are comparing it to Google Maps, which is not a fair comparison. Google is updated all the time and uses a lot of user feedback.

The question I had was in regards to UConnect: what are we talking about here exactly? I essentially use Sirius XM for my radio and when I need to use navigtion, I use Android Auto. I literally use nothing else. I wonder what I am missing out on.....?

Last question: can Android Auto not fill up the entire screen? When I use Google Maps, it only occupies the top half of the 12" screen. I don't get it, why not mirror what my phone shows?

Otherwise, loving the RAM so far

Stew81

Reaction score
First post! Just wanted to share and ask a question, if I could. I bought my Rebel about 2 months ago (12" screen), no real issues thus far. I agree completely, the NAVI is absolute garbage. Can not search online with the search function. Hate it. And yes, the NAVI routing is ridiculous. But honestly, we are comparing it to Google Maps, which is not a fair comparison. Google is updated all the time and uses a lot of user feedback.

The question I had was in regards to UConnect: what are we talking about here exactly? I essentially use Sirius XM for my radio and when I need to use navigtion, I use Android Auto. I literally use nothing else. I wonder what I am missing out on.....?

Last question: can Android Auto not fill up the entire screen? When I use Google Maps, it only occupies the top half of the 12" screen. I don't get it, why not mirror what my phone shows?

Otherwise, loving the RAM so far
I've been trying to figure out what we are talking about also. I think the factory Nav and maybe the Uconnect App?

Users who are viewing this thread