5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When can we start building 2025 via the Ram web site?

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score
When attempting to build, still only shows 2023/2024 options.

When will the web page active to build various 2025 Trucks?

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't think anyone has a solid answer but I would assume in the next couple weeks as trucks should be starting to hit the dealer lots soon as production started two weeks ago.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yup. Available now. I was playing with it last night at midnight and 2025 showed up but then disappeared again. They must have been working on it at that exact moment.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Yup. Available now. I was playing with it last night at midnight and 2025 showed up but then disappeared again. They must have been working on it at that exact moment.
use Caution, it isn't right yet. I added the tow group to match what I ordered on my limited and the picture came up with the towing mirrors on it when I didnt have them selected. I know this to be true because my actual Order placed with the tow group at the dealer did not have the towing mirrors which I didn't want but does have the tow group minus the tow tech group which I didn't want. so, the pictures are at least a little off yet on the build site.

Users who are viewing this thread