5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When are end of the year incentives and rebates made public?

Bitwise

Reaction score
I’ll be placing an order for a 2021 Rebel tomorrow and the dealer said it would take about 6-8 weeks for it to be built. Assuming that’s true, that means I would get it right at the end of the year. Any idea when the end of the year rebates and incentives will be made public? How have those end of the year rebates and incentives been the last few years? It’d be great to save even more on the cost of the truck.

flyingpoint

Reaction score
I really doubt it can arrive by the end of the year if your order is placed tomorrow. by Looking at ppl track record it seems the process takes longer now than couple of months ago. However, it might depend on availability of the parts and the supply from vendors also. Mine was ordered on the 15th, and I really hope that it can arrive right before the last day of 2020. Mine has Rambox, MTF, bed step(from BUG) which are well known short of supply from time to time.

Bitwise

Reaction score
I really doubt it can arrive by the end of the year if your order is placed tomorrow. by Looking at ppl track record it seems the process takes longer now than couple of months ago. However, it might depend on availability of the parts and the supply from vendors also. Mine was ordered on the 15th, and I really hope that it can arrive right before the last day of 2020. Mine has Rambox, MTF, bed step(from BUG) which are well known short of supply from time to time.
I’m ordering a fairly basic Rebel so maybe that will affect build time in a positive way.

Rexx

Reaction score
I don’t think you’ll find out what the end of the year incentives are until the start of December.

Rexx

Reaction score
Usually pretty good but I don’t remember exactly what off the top of my head. This year is a complete wildcard tho due to covid.

BNeal

Reaction score
Usually incentives are introduced at the beginning of each month. I doubt you'll see any huge savings on a '21. They'll be looking to unload '20 stock at years end, and that is where I assume the big discounts will be.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I’m ordering a fairly basic Rebel so maybe that will affect build time in a positive way.
You shouldn't have much trouble finding a fairly basic 2020 Rebel on dealer lots. You'll see bigger incentives on 2020's now that the 2021's are showing up at dealerships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/