5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wheels

golferpope

Reaction score
i have a 19 ram in black forest green pearlcoat. i have factory chrime rims on it but thinking of switching. its a pretty diff color was wondering if anyone has any other wheels on there rides that has the same color truck i do. just looking to see some different possibilities that look good. its the big horn model so it has some chrome scattered throughout exterior with lots of camo.

Attachments

• 20200129_165438.jpg
    20200129_165438.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 53

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
These days there are so many choices and combinations its hard to choose. Some tire % wheel places have a virtual app that allows you to try on different wheels so that may be what you want to do. Are you looking for chrome or black because they are the most prevalent of the choices? What about wheel size? I went from 18's to 22's and I love what it did for my truck.

Last edited:

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
How a vehicle looks is too subjective for anyone to tell me what looks good. What looks good to one person looks like crap to another. So I'm not going to try to tell anyone else what looks good for their truck. But I second what silver suggested above and use the websites. Tirerack.com is a great site for that, as well as discounttire.com or lesschwab.com. There are probably others as well. The one thing you have against you is the camo you've added to the lower sections and your window visors. The websites which allow you to see wheels on a representation of your vehicle will not allow you to add that, and can affect how the truck will look with a given wheel. Hell, even the fact that most of those sites use chrome bumpers makes a difference for me. In the end, buying wheels is a gamble as to whether or not you'll like how they look. But these web sites at least give you some idea of the look you'll get.

Users who are viewing this thread