5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheels to fit both Ram and Jeep

dsw1000

Reaction score
Ok...I would like to have one set of tires/wheels for offroad to fit BOTH my Ram and my Jeep. Normally I keep highway tires on both, but occasionally go to the mountains in snow, mud, etc. I want the ability to put the offroad wheels/tires on whatever vehicle I am taking and switch back when I get home. Do they make wheels that fit both? Anyone currently doing this? With what setup? 2021 Jeep Wrangler factory wheels, 2020 Ram 1500 22" wheels.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Considering ram is 6 lug and Jeep us 5-lug, probably not without wheel adapters

dsw1000

Reaction score
Considering ram is 6 lug and Jeep us 5-lug, probably not without wheel adapters
And I am fine with an adapter if it can do the 6-5 change. Assuming no safety issues with adapters? Anyone using them currently?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And I am fine with an adapter if it can do the 6-5 change. Assuming no safety issues with adapters? Anyone using them currently?
A 2" wheel spacer should work fine to go from the Ram 6-lug to Jeep 5-lug. Make sure it's good quality hubcentric spacer and there should be no issues. Just has to be an 18" or larger wheel.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
By the time you add the spacers to make it work chances are the tires won’t fit anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Epr
By the time you add the spacers to make it work chances are the tires won’t fit anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the offset of the wheels and what is needed to fit the jeep.

Users who are viewing this thread