5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheels and tires for 2019 ram

Jcall724

Reaction score
I have been having issues trying to figure out what size wheel and tires to get. I have a 2019 ram rebel and had the tire place order in a set of 20x9 +18 offset on 305/55r20. But I’m wanting to have a more aggressive stance with the tires sticking out some but was wondering if anyone could help me out if that set up going to give me that kind of stance. I don’t want them to mount and balance those wheels if I’m not going to have that aggressive look with the tires out from the fenders. Please help. Thanks

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Visit Tiresize.com and put in the existing and new parameters and you’ll get to see the difference between the 2. Simple math tells me that you are going from an 8” rim to a 9”, with similar offsets (1.05mm difference) so that should make your new wheel stand out 1/2” more.

Jcall724

Reaction score
Thanks so much after checking that out looks like it won’t stick out much more than what a negative offset would I thought having a wider tire from 11 inch to 12.4 inch would have it stick out more

Jcall724

Reaction score
But not sure if negative offset will work with stock height I’m not wanting to level or lift. Anyone have pictures of the similar wheel and tire setup

yabenz

Reaction score
I'd just go with some wheel spacers. Check this video out for ideas

Users who are viewing this thread