5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel Well liners

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What’s a good product to clean the liners inside the wells?.. and keep them shined

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use the same tire/wheel cleaner on them and a long handled brush...I never add any product though...might need to do that.

cervelo15

Reaction score
Chemical Guys All Purpose Cleaner....good scrub brush and agitate, then blast out with high pressure rinse. Then the Chemical Guys Bare Bones Protectant. Spray on wheel wells, wait 5-10 mins and then wipe down with rag

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I use Chemical Guys Tire Kicker (tire shine) and just wipe it on with a microfiber cloth. They come out literally looking gloss black and it resists dirt and water splashes a decent amount.

Hoppy1075

Reaction score
Collinite 845. I have used this as a sealant for years for a few reasons - 1) marine grade so it resists almost everything and 2) it won't mar/color change plastic when you use it on the paint. Great stuff, long lasting, goes on thin, wipes off easy - lasts for months at a shot. Also used it on my boat for lake/ocean. Likewise, super durable and easy. BassPro/Cabelas usually stocks it.

Bjansma

Reaction score
What’s a good product to clean the liners inside the wells?.. and keep them shined

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tire dressing has worked well for me when ive shined mine up

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Armor All tire foam. Just clean out the liners with your power washer and when they're dry, spray the tire foam on the liners. No need to wipe them down but if you don't drive away right after application it will drip all over your driveway/garage floor. I like this stuff because it gives your tires/liners a nice deep satin black finish. I don't like shiny tires.

Goldsy

Reaction score
Superclean degreaser with a soft bristle brush, follow it up with Chemical Guys Care Bones, you can buy both by the galon for cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread