5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel to wheel steps recommendations

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am wanting to put side steps on, but on want them to be wheel to wheel. Any recommendations? I have a 2020 Crew Cab.

HemiDude

Reaction score
I am wanting to put side steps on, but on want them to be wheel to wheel. Any recommendations? I have a 2020 Crew Cab.
I put the Dodge wheel-to-wheel steps on, polished with black pads on top. I've been very pleased with them. Glad I went full length, as I have used the area in front of the rear wheel many times to lean over the bed and grab things.

reidcc

Reaction score
I just bought the Westin ProTraxx 5 wheel to wheel in stainless. Should be in next week. Ordinarily I would have just ordered from Autoanything, but I got em locally for 565.

Chris

vincentw56

Reaction score
I ordered the Westin HDX stainless black. Just waiting for them to come in.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Barney21

Reaction score
I just installed the GoRhino RB-10 running boards on my 2021 crew cab, they are just what was needed. Top of runners is 15” off the garage floor running the stock 275 Goodyear M&S.

Users who are viewing this thread