5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel to wheel running boards

Ajc526

Reaction score
Had a tough time finding black. Finally was able to order them from Westin. Will post pics when they finally come sometime in January.... hopefully.... anyone else deal with this?

MFALRAM

Reaction score
They do not carry them in black wheel to wheel for the mopar factory running boards. That was one of my add on from the dealer so without my permission they put on Westin R6 side steps not wheel to wheel . And still charged me $700. The Westin’s are only $400. I told them either give me the difference in price or take them off and give me my money back. So they took them off. I ended up buying same Westin R6 running boards and a tonneau cover with the $700 . I was going to get the Westin R6 wheel to wheel running boards but it was $200 more for basically 6 inches not worth it in my opinion. Hope it helps I’ll also show you a pick of them. 34FF771D-55FB-4919-B6CA-E643EEB4EBF2.jpeg 34FF771D-55FB-4919-B6CA-E643EEB4EBF2.jpeg ECF34D2E-962F-4DC1-AFBA-F63809D0BAE7.jpeg

Diesel123

Reaction score
They look nice - but want to go wheel to wheel this time (had normal on my crew cab ecodiesel) and think black may look best on the 2019 Granite colour.

I’m in the back/front of the bed a fair bit checking/tieing down dirt bikes/sled /gear and would like to try an additional step this time around.

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had a tough time finding black. Finally was able to order them from Westin. Will post pics when they finally come sometime in January.... hopefully.... anyone else deal with this?

Any updates on the Westin running boards? I am looking for all black wheel to wheel, bummed that mopar doesn’t offer them in black.

Users who are viewing this thread