5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel to wheel running boards

James0101

Reaction score
I recently purchased a crew cab 4x4 but it didn’t have steps. I was hoping the kids would be ok without them but it’s just too tall for them. I’ve been looking for some wheel to wheel running boards but haven’t had any luck. All I’ve found are the go rhino ds3. I’m looking for more of a running board that is easier on the kids if they slip. Anyone have any recommendations?

2019ramrebel12

Reaction score
I have the Westin wheel to wheel steps and they allow my 3 and 5 year olds to climb in without any help. They love them and even with the muddiest of shoes they don't slip.

James0101

Reaction score
I have the Westin wheel to wheel steps and they allow my 3 and 5 year olds to climb in without any help. They love them and even with the muddiest of shoes they don't slip.
Which series do you have? Also if you have a pics of your setup I would love to see them. Thank you for the recommendation.

jsampsell

Reaction score
I'm about to take my Ram wheel to wheel chrome steps off my truck in order to put the all black version on. The truck is 2 weeks old. The price new is $745. If you are fairly close to Georgia, you could have them for a good bit less than new. Let me know. I just decided to go with the all black ones today and then ran across your post so my apologies if I shouldn't be posting about them here. It just fit what you are looking for.

7081831C-E2AD-43E1-8B2D-E71D67EF2449.jpeg

James0101

Reaction score
I'm about to take my Ram wheel to wheel chrome steps off my truck in order to put the all black version on. The truck is 2 weeks old. The price new is $745. If you are fairly close to Georgia, you could have them for a good bit less than new. Let me know. I just decided to go with the all black ones today and then ran across your post so my apologies if I shouldn't be posting about them here. It just fit what you are looking for.

View attachment 28539
I’m looking for all black ones as well. Thanks for the offer though.

Users who are viewing this thread