5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel to Wheel Crew Cab 6'4 bed running boards

jasonloushin

Reaction score
I've searched and searched (this forum and others) for wheel to wheel running boards for my crew cab 6'4" bed truck. Does anyone have a link or recommendation?

Sorry if this has been answered already

geotex1

Reaction score
I've got a set for sale of the polished stainless if you are interested. Make an offer.

jasonloushin

Reaction score

jasonloushin

Reaction score
The wheelbase for the crew cab 6'4" bed is 153, compared to 140" for the standard bed. I dont see anywhere that specifies bed size when selecting "wheel to wheel"

robeward

Reaction score
The wheelbase for the crew cab 6'4" bed is 153, compared to 140" for the standard bed. I dont see anywhere that specifies bed size when selecting "wheel to wheel"
sorry forgot about the wheel to wheel part. i too am looking at running boards so wanted to pass along a few sites that had good selection.

67StingrayJ

Reaction score
Anyone got photos of some running boards or nerf bars for their CrewCabs with 6'4" bed? I'm needing to make a purchase. When I get in and out of my truck, I slide on the leather seat BAD and I wore the seat out on my old truck doing this!

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone got photos of some running boards or nerf bars for their CrewCabs with 6'4" bed? I'm needing to make a purchase. When I get in and out of my truck, I slide on the leather seat BAD and I wore the seat out on my old truck doing this!
truck.jpg
Not wheel-to-wheel like the OP is looking for but standard westin 3" nerf bars. one of the cheapest DIY options - moved them over from my 2019 so these have been problem free for the 2 years I've had them.

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
I've searched and searched (this forum and others) for wheel to wheel running boards for my crew cab 6'4" bed truck. Does anyone have a link or recommendation?

Sorry if this has been answered already
Please buy these and let me know what you think before I order mine

Attachments

• BEE78D86-3DEB-4130-8EAC-193FEA32AE15.png
    BEE78D86-3DEB-4130-8EAC-193FEA32AE15.png
    271.1 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread