5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel Spacers

djlennox44

Reaction score
I’m picking up a new to me 2021 Sport this week with stock 22in wheels. The day I pick it up it’s going in for a 2in level and new 35x12.5x22 tires (I’ve seen multiple people here run this). Do I need to run an wheels spacer with this setup? Any feedback would be great.

steveBkillin304

Reaction score
I am also interested. I didnt get huge tires just a 33x12 nitto ridge grapplers on 22s limited. I’m afraid of messing up my ball joins or suspension. Are spacers gonna hurt me in the long run and with towing??

BilletMotoRam

Reaction score
I’m picking up a new to me 2021 Sport this week with stock 22in wheels. The day I pick it up it’s going in for a 2in level and new 35x12.5x22 tires (I’ve seen multiple people here run this). Do I need to run an wheels spacer with this setup? Any feedback would be great.
Most likely you will have to run 1/4” wheel spacers as the 12.50 will be very close to upper control arm.

Rockhound7

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Laramie with stock 22’s I put 35x12.5 BFG KO2 on before my lift and had no rub at all. So it’s possible to run this without any mod to suspension. I have since added 3.5” RC lift.

Users who are viewing this thread