5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel spacers on aftermarket wheels

Rhombus

Reaction score
I put BR Katavi wheels on my truck several months ago. 20x9 with a 30mm backspacing. BR also provided him rings for the wheels so the fit the truck properly. I'm now thinking about installing 1-1.5" wheel spacers to move the wheels out. Does anyone see any issues with spacers given I have the hub rings for the Katavis? Thanks in advance

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You could always go with hubcentric specific spacers and eliminate what you currently have on there.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I put BR Katavi wheels on my truck several months ago. 20x9 with a 30mm backspacing. BR also provided him rings for the wheels so the fit the truck properly. I'm now thinking about installing 1-1.5" wheel spacers to move the wheels out. Does anyone see any issues with spacers given I have the hub rings for the Katavis? Thanks in advance
As long as it's a hub centric spacer then it will fit just the same as your hub fits the wheel now. I see no problem with it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/