5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel Spacers any good?

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My worry was that the oem lugs may stick out from the spacers when putting them on and didn't want to have to trim them down at all. Does the 1.5 have this happen at all? And obviously hoping for no wheel rubbing. I have the rebel trim and is I believe a stock 2 inch lift
I got no issues with 1.5 but mine are on stock 20" wheels. Best thing for you woild be to remove one wheel and measure like others have mentioned. Chances are you will be fine but better double check before you order them. I got a total 2.5 front level so no rubbing with 33" tires.
Usually rebels come with 1" lift only unless you are sure you have the mopar level kit which does give 2"

DeanM2

Reaction score
When most people refer to "poke" What part of the tire are they talking about? The side wall (bulge) of the tire, or the tread block of the tire? For example. The side wall bulge on my tires is exactly the same as my fenders. But the tread block is 1" inside of the fender flares.

Also. How much do the Mopar and Sport wheel well coverings add to the width? 1/4"? 1/2"

Last edited:

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I consider poke the farthest distance any part of the tire is past the fenderwell. I believe the factory flares add 1/2" or so to the width (per side), but I haven't measured to confirm.

Spinal Leech

Reaction score
I run 2” Bora spacers in my 2020 Ram 1500 with Nitto Recon Grapplers 285/55/20 tires. I still run the stock wheel from the built to serve package with the 2 in leveling strut from rough country.
There is a slight rub (fender liner) at full turn, but other than that I love them and the stance is great!

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just installed Bora Wheel Spacers. 3/4” in the front. 1” in the rear. Fit like a charm with no cutting of the studs. 20” Night Edition wheels have backside pockets.

I’m liking the more aggressive stance. It will look even better with I put 35’s on her in a few weeks.

Thanks to my new friend @Geddyflea for steering me in the right direction!
IMG_8891.jpeg IMG_8889.jpeg IMG_8886.jpeg

cmk1026

Reaction score
I have 2” KSP spacers on my limited and works fine. I’ve put 5k (no off-roading) and just did a tire rotation and checked everything over. No complaints here.
Do you still have these spacers on your truck? If so, still liking them? I want to order a set, just deciding on 1.5 or 2”

Users who are viewing this thread