5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel Ring Lights

eTorqueCoasting

Reaction score
So, thinking about it, seen it on another truck in person. Definitely looked interesting and eye catching. Doesn't seem to be a thing here, tho. Has anyone done wheel ring lights on their 5th gen?

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
giphy.gif

eTorqueCoasting

Reaction score
Those belong on a low rider, not a truck, Sorry.:(
Screenshot_20211211-104005_Google.jpg
Sure, that's your opinion and other's, but not everyone shares that opinion. Maybe not for a dedicated off road rig, but how many of us are using these full sized trucks for that?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just say no. Just like rock lights or under glow. If it's just a show truck, sure. But if it's a driver, they won't last

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This reminds me of a coworker who bought a new gtr, and added underglow and painted the letters on his tires with white paint. I called it a AutoZone special. Guys at the track just lol when he took it once to the mid night madness.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s definitely not for me, but I’d be curious to see how it would look on a mud truck rippin thru a mud hole in the dark.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I like seeing them on trucks with a big lift and wide 24’s or 26’s. Other than that, they look odd to me. I would like to see a 5th gen with them also.

eTorqueCoasting

Reaction score
I like seeing them on trucks with a big lift and wide 24’s or 26’s. Other than that, they look odd to me. I would like to see a 5th gen with them also.
I'm considering them with factory 18's and no lift. I'll be sure to post if I pull that trigger

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes let’s highlight our stock suspension and wheels.. sounds like a genius idea.

I’m kidding this is one of those mods for non practical show trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread