5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel liners and Rambox what fits?

tolh13

Reaction score
I have a 2022 bighorn with Rambox but no wheel liners. It looks like Moper will fit ($185) rough country and rugged said will not fit but Huskey ($101) said will fit but look the same as R/C and Rugged( I think they go to far up into the wheel well to fit) any one put liners on to a 5th gen with Rambox?

tolh13

Reaction score
I called rugged and the guy said they fit, I said I'm pretty sure they don't because they look just like the ones from Huskey and R/C he put me on hold to ask someone else and then said they don't fit and have been trying to fix the web site. I bought the mopar ones and they do fit and are a little shorter then the others so it looks like Rombox owner have to with mopar.

Attachments

• ram1.jpg
    ram1.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 52
  • ram2.jpg
    ram2.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 53
  • ram3.jpg
    ram3.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 53

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have my rough country ones that I took off from my trade in (w/o rambox)

I hope they fit on the new truck with the rambox, but it’s been pretty cold outside in the northeast for me to be trying to install it. Once I put it on, I will let you know.

P.s… I need to figure out where is the drain hole for the rambox so I don’t block it

2022 Ram 1500 Backcountry
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (wife)

Bigbags85

Reaction score
I've been looking for this too, finally just ordered the mopar ones because their site said they fit (shipped to a local dealer). We'll see when the weather is not below 0!

tolh13

Reaction score
The install was not bad at all , maybe a 1hour and a half and i also did the mud flaps at the same time.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So the weather got a little warmer today (35°) so I wanted to give the rough country liners a shot. We are going to get a Noreaster Sunday night and I want some protection, but the rough country ones (it's advertised on their site) and it doesn't fit. The top section is a decent size hump and won't push up all the way.

To add to my pain, I have husky Mudguards and that doesn't fit right either due to not having fender flares.

So I guess that I'm going to have to sell them on Facebook market place locally and get some money for them.

Like I said in my previous post, it was something I bought for my Rebel and fit really nice, but I took them off to fit on my back country with rambox.

Just going to need to detail my washes around these sections.

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Bigbags85

Reaction score
So the weather got a little warmer today (35°) so I wanted to give the rough country liners a shot. We are going to get a Noreaster Sunday night and I want some protection, but the rough country ones (it's advertised on their site) and it doesn't fit. The top section is a decent size hump and won't push up all the way.

To add to my pain, I have husky Mudguards and that doesn't fit right either due to not having fender flares.

So I guess that I'm going to have to sell them on Facebook market place locally and get some money for them.

Like I said in my previous post, it was something I bought for my Rebel and fit really nice, but I took them off to fit on my back country with rambox.

Just going to need to detail my washes around these sections.

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I think Husky makes two different mudguards (for and without fender flares) if that was something you wanted to add to this build.

Samb0311

Reaction score
I called a few dealers and got mixed answers on the various part numbers available and which would work with the Ramboxes or not. I took a shot and ordered the kit 82216333AA. It presumably has 68275910AB and 68275911AB and needed screws.

I will update once it arrives to validate.

Ordering the kit was MUCH cheaper than ordering the individual parts. Especially with the crazy shipping charges most want.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
I called a few dealers and got mixed answers on the various part numbers available and which would work with the Ramboxes or not. I took a shot and ordered the kit 82216333AA. It presumably has 68275910AB and 68275911AB and needed screws.

I will update once it arrives to validate.

Ordering the kit was MUCH cheaper than ordering the individual parts. Especially with the crazy shipping charges most want.
I just picked up that kit about an hour ago from my dealer, it does indeed have both liners and the hardware.

tolh13

Reaction score
Do you have model numbers?

Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
82216333AA​
Rear Wheel Well Liners​
$110.20​
1​
$110.20​
6510175AA​
Tapping Hex Head Screw​
$1.03​
8​
$8.24​

Subtotal: $118.44​
Tax: $11.18​
Total: $171.07 + Shipping​
You don't need the extra screws they come in the kit

Thekidcasual

Reaction score
Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
82216333AA​
Rear Wheel Well Liners​
$110.20​
1​
$110.20​
6510175AA​
Tapping Hex Head Screw​
$1.03​
8​
$8.24​

Subtotal: $118.44​
Tax: $11.18​
Total: $171.07 + Shipping​
You don't need the extra screws they come in the kit
This come with both driver and passenger side?

tolh13

Reaction score
This come with both driver and passenger side?
Yep both sides and all the hardware. Shipping is the expensive part, found the closest mopar dealer that discounted online to reduce shipping cost. My 3 local dealers wanted 250 for the same thing

Thekidcasual

Reaction score
Spoke to dealership today about instal they said 260$ lol that’s a crazy number for something like that

Users who are viewing this thread