5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel help

EbAvery

Reaction score
Hey everyone I could use help,I’m new to aftermarket tire/wheels. I have a 2019 Rebel with completely stock suspension and all I‘m looking for is wheels. The wheels I’m looking at are identical sizes of the OEM wheels minus the offset, which is -12mm. The plan is to simply have the OEM tires and TPS switched over. I’m concerned if the front will rub, if I remember the rebel comes with a factory 1 inch lift So I’m hoping that would be enough for it to clear and not have issues. I’ve look on this forum but I couldn’t find a post that matched what I want to do, wanted to check with some of the more educated community. Thanks

Mother

Reaction score
I believe your stock wheel offset is +19, so you're moving out 31mm, equal to 1.22". If you check the spacer threads there are plenty of people running 1.5" or larger spacers with stock wheels, so based on that you should be just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread