5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel fitment aftermarket

Twil6

Reaction score
So I have read post after post and still don't quite understand offset and things. I am actually surprised that I have never upgraded my wheels on any vehicle I have owned considering I modify everything else I have owned. So I like these wheels and want 22". They say they are 22x9.5 so does that mean they bolt right on? Expensive though....

Thanks

1666139305913.png
1666139477339.png

sand2snow

Reaction score
Yes and they will tell you if they fit your truck and in stock or not..

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went here and learned a butt load. Awesome site.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, the tiresize calculator & visualizer will definitely help you understand it better. The higher number negative offset - the further they will stick out. The higher number positive offset- the more they will tuck under the fender to the center of the vehicle.

Vossen makes some nice wheels. They have a nice visualizer on their website also. Pretty sure these are the same wheels that @ferraiolo1 has or at least similar Vossen style. You can see a photo of his truck in his signature to get a good idea.

Twil6

Reaction score
Yeah, the tiresize calculator & visualizer will definitely help you understand it better. The higher number negative offset - the further they will stick out. The higher number positive offset- the more they will tuck under the fender to the center of the vehicle.

Vossen makes some nice wheels. They have a nice visualizer on their website also. Pretty sure these are the same wheels that @ferraiolo1 has or at least similar Vossen style. You can see a photo of his truck in his signature to get a good idea.
Thanks. That helps. Guess that why I see a lot of post with -20-24 questions as that must make about flush.

Twil6

Reaction score
I do like the poke look but am a little worried about paint wear.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks. That helps. Guess that why I see a lot of post with -20-24 questions as that must make about flush.

-20-24 offset will not be flush. Depending on the tires you choose, -20-24 will stick out more than an inch past your fender flares.

Craigswardmtb

Reaction score
I think the stock 22 wheels are around +14 offset if I recall. It seems many around here with stock suspension go +1. That's what I did and get just a little poke.
Also those wheels are a 1/2" wider than stock so that will play into whether they rub or not. Particularly important if you increase tire size.

Craigswardmtb

Reaction score
Check out the custom offsets website. They have the best searchable gallery around. I spent way too much time on there before I picked my Fuel Twitch wheels.

Twil6

Reaction score
I went to the custom offset page as suggested. Good thing I have weeks before my truck arrives

Users who are viewing this thread