5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel color on Maximum Steel - need help deciding.

Cygnus A

Reaction score
I am really struggling with my wheel decision here. I really wanted a bronze wheel but the more I look at it, the more i see Subaru. I think bronze looks amazing on white and black trucks, but blue? not so sure. Everyone and their mom has black. Do I just fall in line? I am strongly considering Method 605s because of the 20% off group buy right now. They have a new gloss titanium that looks pretty good, but will grey get boring fast? I just dont know.

Help me decide!

Post pictures if you have them

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bronze. 😁

What model 1500 do you have? Personally, I don't think bronze would look good with any chrome. I'd go with the silver wheels if I had any chrome.

And yes, I do get Subaru vibes too 😅

Shared a sunny picture and a forecast picture.

20230721_142927.jpg 20230614_181234.jpg

L Curtis

Reaction score
I am really struggling with my wheel decision here. I really wanted a bronze wheel but the more I look at it, the more i see Subaru. I think bronze looks amazing on white and black trucks, but blue? not so sure. Everyone and their mom has black. Do I just fall in line? I am strongly considering Method 605s because of the 20% off group buy right now. They have a new gloss titanium that looks pretty good, but will grey get boring fast? I just dont know.

Help me decide!

Post pictures if you have them
I had fuel Shok bronze on my blue 21 Rebel for 50K miles. I recently changed to Icon rebound satin black. I am getting new set of tires for my bronze wheels and would never get rid of them as I am a huge fan of bronze on almost anything. When I was running bronze my front skid plate was still factory silver and I feel it took away from the overall look (too busy). I recently changed skid to black. When running bronze wheels you should keep everything simple and clean, not multiple colors like silver, chrome, accents etc, IMO. I like many different wheel colors/styles and it awesome to see everyone’s personal touches that make them happy because that’s all that matters. What makes YOU happy. I don’t have many pictures of my truck but I found a few from then and now. IMG_8447.png IMG_8448.png

L Curtis

Reaction score
Bronze. 😁

What model 1500 do you have? Personally, I don't think bronze would look good with any chrome. I'd go with the silver wheels if I had any chrome.

And yes, I do get Subaru vibes too 😅

Shared a sunny picture and a forecast picture.

View attachment 168849 View attachment 168850
That looks niiiice. Method has a more vibrant bronze color than fuel wheels. I like it!

L Curtis

Reaction score
I had fuel Shok bronze on my blue 21 Rebel for 50K miles. I recently changed to Icon rebound satin black. I am getting new set of tires for my bronze wheels and would never get rid of them as I am a huge fan of bronze on almost anything. When I was running bronze my front skid plate was still factory silver and I feel it took away from the overall look (too busy). I recently changed skid to black. When running bronze wheels you should keep everything simple and clean, not multiple colors like silver, chrome, accents etc, IMO. I like many different wheel colors/styles and it awesome to see everyone’s personal touches that make them happy because that’s all that matters. What makes YOU happy. I don’t have many pictures of my truck but I found a few from then and now. View attachment 168897 View attachment 168898
I had fuel Shok bronze on my blue 21 Rebel for 50K miles. I recently changed to Icon rebound satin black. I am getting new set of tires for my bronze wheels and would never get rid of them as I am a huge fan of bronze on almost anything. When I was running bronze my front skid plate was still factory silver and I feel it took away from the overall look (too busy). I recently changed skid to black. When running bronze wheels you should keep everything simple and clean, not multiple colors like silver, chrome, accents etc, IMO. I like many different wheel colors/styles and it awesome to see everyone’s personal touches that make them happy because that’s all that matters. What makes YOU happy. I don’t have many pictures of my truck but I found a few from then and now. View attachment 168897 View attachment 168898
Here are some from my driveway this morning. I placed my bronze wheel for comparison.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread