5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel and tire Combo

Golfzilla184

Reaction score
So after months of anguish doing research and endless calculations i think i settled on my wheels and tires (see below). They are 20x10 -12, from everything i can tell using these wheels i can get tires that are 305/55/R20 without rubbing or trimming. Is anyone else here running this tires size with the readylift 2" level with UCAs? I would really appreciate everyone's input and help before i spend 3k lol

Thanks in advance to all for your help

1653936067359.png

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So after months of anguish doing research and endless calculations i think i settled on my wheels and tires (see below). They are 20x10 -12, from everything i can tell using these wheels i can get tires that are 305/55/R20 without rubbing or trimming. Is anyone else here running this tires size with the readylift 2" level with UCAs? I would really appreciate everyone's input and help before i spend 3k lol

Thanks in advance to all for your help

View attachment 130863

Yep. That's my set up. No rubbing.
20220212_122009.jpg

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The amount of poke depends on whether you have factory flares or not. It’s a tiny bit below 1” past flares for the wheel itself, and tires will be more than that. (Which idahoktm will be able to answer for you)

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The tread is flush with my flares, but the sidewall pokes out about 1" in the front.

offset2.jpg

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah, oops. I always think about the front when answering these and forget about the rear having a narrower track.

Golfzilla184

Reaction score
I didnt even think of that, No i dont have factory fender flares
Oh yeah, oops. I always think about the front when answering these and forget about the rear having a narrower track.
thanks, this is def helpful. I should have mentioned that i dont have the factory fender flares. I will poke out a little bit more then.

Users who are viewing this thread