5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel Alignment after leveling the Ram

ny2az

Reaction score
opinion's needed from my wheel alignment spec sheet ...

had the truck leveled ... great job... shop say they did awheel alignment ... prior to leveling ... truck drove and handled excellent ... after leveling ... l notice the truck is kind of very sensitive and skiddish on the steering ... slightest movement of the wheel make the truck feel like it want to job in that direction ... could all be in my mind ... would appreciate your comment on the wheel alignment sheet l posted ... thx in advance for all comments... 20200305_132701.jpg ram wheel alignment 1.jpg ram wheel alignment.jpg

Last edited:

Pribilof

Reaction score
probably those positive camber numbers. Find a shop to get them to zero (spec) or if they can't, negative will handle better than positive. Positive camber is more likely to be found on a tractor.

ny2az

Reaction score
The truck should be aligned AFTER the leveling kit install
yes,..they say it was done... had them do a recheck and they say the same... numbers are good ... the numbers above in the first wheel alignment pic are the results ... they say everything is within specs ...

Last edited:

Kxlexus

Reaction score
Sorry, I guess I misread your post. I thought it said truck was aligned PRIOR to leveling

ny2az

Reaction score
probably those positive camber numbers. Find a shop to get them to zero (spec) or if they can't, negative will handle better than positive. Positive camber is more likely to be found on a tractor.

yes,...l agree... l think the camber is off and in yellow ...so out of range... cross camber is the left camber minus the right camber ... so being zero means nothing ...

after speaking with another wheel alignment shop .. they said that yellow limits are not bad ... red needs correction ... after telling them what my result numbers were from the sheet ..., they said there really not much they can do ... its not that out of range to affect drivability or make a notable difference ... so l guess l will drive it for a while and see .....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread