5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your experience with your local RAM dealer's service dept.

llando88

Reaction score
I've taken my '21 Big Horn to three different dealers here in Central Florida:

Sarasota CDJR, Sarasota FL: Excellent all around. Three oil change/tire rotation visits (one included a rear diff drain and fill; I tow a Travel Trailer so figured not a bad idea), one visit to supply and install a set of factory running boards. My service writer always applies a coupon for me (my last visit for Oil/Filter/rotation (full synthetic) was $86.55). Waiting room is clean and comfortable. I always bring a dozen doughnuts and leave them on the driver's seat. Funny, they aren't there when I pick up the truck. :)

Philips CDJR, Ocala FL: One oil change/rotation. Good all around. Waiting room plain but clean. Friendly service writer. No complaints.

Napleton CDJR, Clermont FL: So so. I wanted to have my A/C looked at in August, as I felt it was blowing below spec. I arrived 10 minutes early for my appointment, checking in with the Porter. While waiting almost an hour outside, in the heat, next to the truck, I was passed by 10-12 service writers, none of whom were interested in talking to me, apparently. Finally one stopped by. After describing my symptoms, she stated they would only take a look at my truck if the temperature out of the vents was above 75. With a straight face. I decided I didn't need their help after all, thanked her, and left. I also used Napleton for the tailgate latch recall. That went well, but I was approached by a dude trying to sell me on repairing chips in my windshield. I don't have chips in my windshield. Their waiting room is very fancy. I've never been back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread