5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's under the bed

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that! I'd love to see more closeups if you're still around to take them - looks like the dual nitrogen tanks are snug in the middle.

I'm all about schematics, always curious about what's under the bed

good luck with the repairs!

SacRebel

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that! I'd love to see more closeups if you're still around to take them - looks like the dual nitrogen tanks are snug in the middle.

I'm all about schematics, always curious about what's under the bed

I posted some different pictures in the link above to my original post about the accident.

whmoyers3

Reaction score
Seeing the bed step there all alone without a bed kind of made me chuckle! Thanks for posting the pics its a great aspect that most of us will never have.

I’ll admit... I had to scroll up and take a second look... then I giggled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klute

Reaction score
Guess I never thought of it, but there's a horn back there? Is the step only on one side?

Rustydodge

Reaction score
The "horn" looking thing should be the spare tire lowering thingy.

So i assume air package makes installing a gooseneck hitch pretty tough.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is there only one exhaust tip on the Rebels? My truck has two and I don't see another one on your truck. Or at least I think mine has two, now I will have to check when I get home. :unsure:

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Is there only one exhaust tip on the Rebels? My truck has two and I don't see another one on your truck. Or at least I think mine has two, now I will have to check when I get home. :unsure:

They got two, maybe they removed the one on the right because it was damaged. Though as with all these RAMs, they aren't true dual exhaust, just a single big pipe and muffler down the center that divides into two resonators and two adjustable tips.

Lize

Reaction score
They got two, maybe they removed the one on the right because it was damaged. Though as with all these RAMs, they aren't true dual exhaust, just a single big pipe and muffler down the center that divides into two resonators and two adjustable tips.
The box and tip was all bent backwards in @SacRebel accident, they've not replaced at the time of the photos. If you look at the truck repair thread he links in post 1 you can see it on the other photos.

Users who are viewing this thread