5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's This?

ewag

Reaction score
This is located behind what I THOUGHT was a blank panel immediately below my electronic parking brake. Part number on the plastic door is 5YK03TX7AD which is a "Handle Parking Brake" according to Mopar website. Is this something that's functional?

Attachments

• IMG_20180611_152347389.jpg
    IMG_20180611_152347389.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 197

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
This is located behind what I THOUGHT was a blank panel immediately below my electronic parking brake. Part number on the plastic door is 5YK03TX7AD which is a "Handle Parking Brake" according to Mopar website. Is this something that's functional?

not sure? a manual way to release the electronic parking brake by pulling?

TimG

Reaction score
Im pretty sure that is the tether that you would pull to place your truck into Neutral in an emergency situation and you don't have the key fob.

ewag

Reaction score
Haha, I figured someone would bust me on that! I actually did read about 80% of it .... on a plane though so I may not have absorbed everything (ie. Sleeping)

Users who are viewing this thread