5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the smoothest & quietest 33" or 34" tire I can get on my stock 20's

ny2az

Reaction score
Do you have a lift/level installed? I have 2019 Longhorn 4x4 and I'm considering putting these on it. I do not have lift/level and I don't want to rub. Do you rub any?

Yes,... my truck is level up front ... but, lm sure you will be able to fit this tire on a stock ride ... this tire is 32.8 tall and 12 wide ... compared to stock 285/45R22 which is 32.1 tall and 11.2 wide...

Grouper

Reaction score
I have toyo's OC AT3 on my stock 22's and they ride very smooth.
What size are the tires?

And I assume those pictures were taken before installing the 2" lift listed in your signature??

hsandhu85

Reaction score
What size are the tires?

And I assume those pictures were taken before installing the 2" lift listed in your signature??
I have 33's on my truck. The picture is with the 2'' lift. My drive way has a little slope to it.

RAMEN

Reaction score
I have 33's on my truck. The picture is with the 2'' lift. My drive way has a little slope to it.

I love the look of these tires on those rims(I have the same 22” ones). What size of the same tire would be fine without doing any lift/levelling?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread