5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the latest on under seat storage?

LOKIDOG121

Reaction score
I'm anxiously awaiting someone to make a rear underseat storage tray for my truck. I emailed Husky but never got a reply. Anybody else have any intel?

reb0957

Reaction score
I bought the DU-HA. It arrived in 2 days but Amazon said it wouldn't here until the end of this week. I have the factory rubber mats in my Laramie. While it fits on top them, they will be a PITA to pull out and clean. BUT I really needed the storage.

RSConsulting

Reaction score
I don’t see any images of what the actual product looks like for the 2019 RAM 1500 Quad Cab. Just “representative” images. Can you post some images of yours after you install?

Ditto - I would LOVE TO SEE how this works out. Looking for something better than a plastic bin in the bed for stuff I used to carry in my SUV (shooting earmuffs/glasses, first aid kit, etc.).

Rick

RSConsulting

Reaction score
Its pretty easy to make one for your self. Will not conflict with mats or under floor storage bins. Cheap too!

It's essentially a larger version of what the factory installs as their "rear underseat storage compartment". NICE WORK there!

Interior storage is the one thing I miss over my last SUV.

Rick

BoeingBigHorn

Reaction score
I don’t see any images of what the actual product looks like for the 2019 RAM 1500 Quad Cab. Just “representative” images. Can you post some images of yours after you install?
Done. Put the pics up today in a reply to another post. Don't have the experience yet to tell you how to get to that post.

Users who are viewing this thread