5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the difference between these two sets of running boards?

Bitwise

Reaction score
I really like the look of these Mopar running boards but it appears there are two sets with two separate part numbers but the pictures and descriptions look identical. Does anyone know what the difference is? It looks like they're both for crew cabs according to the descriptions.

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
bars look same to me, the difference may be in how they mount. Location of bolts for brackets may be different.

Rebelguy2020

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They must be Identical, on the link you inserted the part number is 82251108AB and it shows near the bottom that it replaces part number 82251108, on the next insert the new number is 82251108AC, it seam it’s all the same part number but the letters at the end of the part number change every year. The price and description are identical.

BNeal

Reaction score
I'm surprised the second one lists it as "Doge Ram". Other than that, I don't see any difference.

U

User_3336

Looks like the same boards. Same Part #... Did you post the same link twice?

Users who are viewing this thread