5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the $250 rebate you can get after purchase?

Ramjack

Reaction score
What's the $250 rebate you can get after purchase?
I've seen this mentioned but I cannot remember where I saw it. I searched "$250" but that didn't help.

ballen823

Reaction score
Thanks for this. Had no idea and I'm approaching the 60 day period. I'll take the free cash for 5 minutes of my time.

datammwv13

Reaction score
Do you not have to have traded in a non FCA/Stelantis vehicle?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Appyfan

Reaction score
You have to own one, or have one in the household. I used my housemate’s GM to qualify. A PDF of the registration showing that vehicle at the same address was all I needed.

revjvegas

Reaction score
Had no idea this was a thing.
Many thanks to you guys for bringing it to light.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm surprised to see they are still doing this. I thought it was for a limited time. I took advantage of it when I bought my previous truck in October 2019. I'll see if I qualify with the truck I just bought at the beginning of this month. I still own an Audi. I'm just wondering if I'll be able to use that car since I used it with my other truck LOL. I can't see why not though. Thanks for posting the link Appyfan!

Ramjack

Reaction score
I just submitted. Hopefully it works. 8-10 weeks (geesh)

bud007

Reaction score
I found out about the Bonus Drive rebate through this forum , so a big THANKS ( we lease another non Chrysler vehicle and no we do not have Allstate insurance ) when i bought my truck April 23rd i filled the online paper work out a few days later and received my $250 this past week so i think it only took about 3 weeks ( i thought it would take a few months ) good luck

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just submitted. Hopefully it works. 8-10 weeks (geesh)
I agree that it seems like a long time. The last time I took advantage of this I kind of forgot all about it. By the time I got the check it was like finding $250.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just did this in my greed for the $250.

I now wonder how much spam and robo calls I will need to deal with as they sell my information to every black market agency and "automotive warrany" scumbag in Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online