5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's new in all software updates

K9cop

Reaction score
Crazy question, but here it goes. I just received my first OTA update on my 2019. I essentially went from version 18.27.17 to 20.06.13. The only "What's new" description I got was "Quality improvements to the Uconnect System". What else did I get updated from version 18? Anyone know where I could find this information?

djjr50

Reaction score
I dont think there are any real change logs that detail exactly what has changed.

You might now have access to Pandora streaming and online search in navigation as well as some updated icons, but I am not certain.

K9cop

Reaction score
I dont think there are any real change logs that detail exactly what has changed.

You might now have access to Pandora streaming and online search in navigation as well as some updated icons, but I am not certain.
Still shows searching offline in navigation. Only really changes I have noticed are an audible chime when something comes on that I have told it to remember and an actual notification I can go to it I miss the pop-up on the screen. I do notice a lot of lag now when switching stations on Sirius XM. Don't really see much else.

1GlockFan

Reaction score
Have either of you experienced your 12" uConnect locking up or Nav not working after the installation of the update? I have a 2019 and have received the update notification. However, I have read some horror stories on here and am reluctant to update it. I tried searching for successful update stories but have yet to read one.

Phi1Wh0

Reaction score
Mine is online now after the update and having to drive around for a bit before it recognized my true location.

mtvrwe2003

Reaction score
I’ve done my update and everything seems to be normal but it did turn my notification volume down but all I had to do was turn it back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adishman

Reaction score
After the update Uconnect stopped downloading my contacts info from Samsunf Galaxy S-10

Buck

Reaction score
Still shows searching offline in navigation. Only really changes I have noticed are an audible chime when something comes on that I have told it to remember and an actual notification I can go to it I miss the pop-up on the screen. I do notice a lot of lag now when switching stations on Sirius XM. Don't really see much else.

Buck

Reaction score
do you still have XM GUARDIAN online nav seems to be attached to GUARDIAN when I let it expire online nav went away. I renewed and online nav return

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Crazy question, but here it goes. I just received my first OTA update on my 2019. I essentially went from version 18.27.17 to 20.06.13. The only "What's new" description I got was "Quality improvements to the Uconnect System". What else did I get updated from version 18? Anyone know where I could find this information?
If you are truly curious call the uConnect general support line (1-877-855-8400) and ask them: https://www.driveuconnect.com/contact-us.html

There has to be a log of the changes somewhere. If it's not published with the update or posted anywhere then calling uConnect directly will be your best bet.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
If you are truly curious call the uConnect general support line (1-877-855-8400) and ask them: https://www.driveuconnect.com/contact-us.html

There has to be a log of the changes somewhere. If it's not published with the update or posted anywhere then calling uConnect directly will be your best bet.
Yes...please do call them and you'll get a MORON that doesn't know how to spell Uconnect, but they'll be happy to tell you what's different in your version...NOT! :ROFLMAO:

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes...please do call them and you'll get a MORON that doesn't know how to spell Uconnect, but they'll be happy to tell you what's different in your version...NOT! :ROFLMAO:
Been there and have that t-shirt...with my case manager and engineering. :(

Buck

Reaction score

if you call 3 times or more you will get different answers each time

Users who are viewing this thread