5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's new for 2024?

dannydyn

Reaction score
Sorry if I missed it, but is there a word out there yet on what new updates are planned for the 2024 model year? facelift? colors? packages?

Thank you in advance

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
According to this 5GR article, the face lift is coming in 2025. So @Darksteel165 is probably right; not much more than higher sticker price.

The big change for 2022 was UConnect 5. 2023 brought the digital dash. I can't imagine Ram bringing anything new for 2024 with the face lift a year away, but my track record for Ram predictions is about as good as my lottery number picking.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was really thinking they would announce the Hurricane engine option for 2024 MY and was even 2nd guessing my decision to order a 2023 but then they used the big secret 5.10.23 announcement to give us the lunar package.... I'd still like to see the Hurricance in 2024 and also a midsize truck but we're getting pretty close to the new MY without any announcements so I'm starting to agree the answer may be little to no change other than higher MSRP and fewer standard options.

dannydyn

Reaction score
Amazing that with the economy in the gutter, they continue raising prices. Is demand THAT strong? I see dealer lots filled with 1500s.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Amazing that with the economy in the gutter, they continue raising prices. Is demand THAT strong? I see dealer lots filled with 1500s.
No, the demand is not that strong for Rams. Our dealer is down almost 50% in the 1st quarter as compared to last year. That is in new vehicle sales. Our lot is full, even have 4 2022 1500s on the lot.

dannydyn

Reaction score
No, the demand is not that strong for Rams. Our dealer is down almost 50% in the 1st quarter as compared to last year. That is in new vehicle sales. Our lot is full, even have 4 2022 1500s on the lot.
And they sticker prices continue to climb. Amazing.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
And they sticker prices continue to climb. Amazing.
strategy, maybe?
if they sell at msrp or msrp plus mark up then its record profit - that was the market up until recently but couldn't be sustain
if they have to issue huge discounts like on laramies now then they can still absorb the hit and get their margin

John Galt

Reaction score
If there’s no hurricane then they’re also limiting which trucks you can get with a V8 to run their overall MPG up a bit.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like I will be getting a 2026 with the Hurricane (would live a non et hemi but looks like that has gone the way if the dodo). I have learned my lesson before to not buy a first year remodel or even refresh.

Users who are viewing this thread