5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats in your Ram bins?

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine mostly carry air everywhere. Maybe I need to rethink where I keep some of my lesser-used gear...

frbh1500

Reaction score
Some ratchet straps, rope, gloves, jump starter, small tools in a small case (apart from my toolbox under the seat), and the key to my locking lug nuts. Wanted to add a tire inflator if it'll fit.

dajogejr

Reaction score
I bought locks for my bins on my 15 with the intention of using it for my EDC if needed.
And frankly, I can’t recall ever really using them afterwards. Probably lost the key..lol.
Honestly, I forgot all about them but I do have ram boxes, easier to get into and don’t have to lift the all weather mat across the back.
Gotta admit, I like blackhawk’s “Dexter” kit… LOL

Ready Go

Reaction score
Huhhhh, my friends told me those holes in the floor are "Beer Bins", so that's what I use them for...perfect fit for my "Schlitz Packs"!
Now I'm wondering...they also told me that the storage in the rear fenders are "Booze Boxes" so I keep all my bourbon, brandy, tequila, etc in there...I starting to wonder if this is why they're always asking to borrow my truck?!!

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 9

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Noco jump starter in one and a few ratchet straps. Other side holds my tow hitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Idletime19

Reaction score
Impact wrench with battery and sockets in one, ratchet straps, gloves, and rope in the other

DuaneMiller

Reaction score
Ratchet straps to tie down my golf cart and secure the ramps to the truck on one side, gloves, umbrella on the other...

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I couldn't remember what were in mine so I like in one the other day and there was some gloves and hat in their.

CJW

Reaction score
I put the rarely/never used items in mine. I have the tailgate plug in there, and the rest is some winter emergency stuff (toilet paper/alcohol heater, lighter, knife. All of my more regularly-used things like straps, shackles etc are all kept in my DuHa under seat storage.

Users who are viewing this thread