5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats in your Ram bins?

juicegoose

Reaction score
What does everyone store in their rear underfloor ram bins? I keep med kit on one side and jumper cables, tow strap and hitch in the other.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nothing currently, my all weather mats cover them up and it's a PITA to get to them, I've gotten half way to them once and gave up trying. I have a low profile truck box for storage and keep some stuff under the seats cargo area.

Though I wonder if someone has come up with a rear all weather mat that takes the storage bins into account? I assume so, but not sure if I want to change out my lovely Rebel rear mats.

I may stick some hard to access stuff in there one day, maybe some survival gear, water, food stuff, extra cash, etc. Since no one would expect anything to be there except another RAM owner.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I think I got a towels in one.
They are next to useless. Way too small to store anything.

Ive no idea how you managed to fit jumper cables in one, nor a hitch.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Keep my wiring plug for towing in one and some D-Rings in the other.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I keep my weed in there...shhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone. :ROFLMAO:

Actually we don't keep anything in them. As mentioned above, it's kind of a pain getting into them with the all-weather floor mat back there. Much easier just to use the under seat storage or the ramboxes.

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Usually nothing, actually I sometimes forget they are there. I have iced down a 12 pack with them though in a pinch.

W Six

Reaction score
I've just recently moved the the set of roadside emergency lights ,a Follow jump pack and something else that was under the back seats, into the storage bins.

juicegoose

Reaction score
pretty handy little cubbies i think. I'm half tempted to pull the tow strap out. I try to keep the ramboxes on the bedside empty as much as possible. probably change the philosophy to different loadouts. Long trip? strap, cables, impact gun with a fresh battery. Normal day to day? Golf gear hahah.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
jumper cables, battery jump starter, rope, straps, a few sockets, tire gauge,, a quart of oil

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My truck came with the those "locking" lugnuts, or whatever they're called, so I keep the adapter tool in one, along with a couple spare lugnuts (they put the original 4 extras in there). I keep gloves and a safety green vest in that same bin. In the other I keep one of those drawbars wtih two different size balls, cuz ya never know when you might need it, a couple hitch pins, and my tow strap. I too have the mopar all weather mats and don't find it troublesome at all to lift them enough to access the bins, which of course is only occasionally...tire rotations being the most frequent. I find them pretty convenient and useful..

Users who are viewing this thread