5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What you guys think of my rig so far???

patbfd4

Reaction score
you have a link for led headlights/fog lights? been looking around to find a decent set

TigerRam

Reaction score
Loving the look.
Did you do your blacked out badges?
Bought? Plastidip? Painted?
And masked off or removed & reattached?

Also digging the red lettering on the hood badges, how?

You've also inspired me to just black out my stock 18s rather than investing in new rims, they look sweet!

Barney556180

Reaction score

Also interested in your badging treatment. I plasti-sprayed and like the red Hemi lettering: really pops

AgitatedK9

Reaction score
Super interested in the front end customization, just bought a limited and it's got too much chrome for me want to make it black to match the rest.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Paulmg1986

Reaction score
Where did you find your vinyl I wanna do the same thing to my bright white quad cab

Highline Cleveland

Reaction score
Loving the look.
And masked off or removed & reattached?

You've also inspired me to just black out my stock 18s rather than investing in new rims, they look sweet!
Thanks alot!!!Badges sprayed with Super wraps. Holds up alot better than Plast dip and already has a gloss to it. And it's still removable. Find it on Amazon or direct from Super wraps. Found the flame red vinyl inserts on ebay. Wheels are actually wheel skins also found on ebay

Users who are viewing this thread