5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was your interest rate when you financed your new ram?

CatServant

Reaction score
I got in on the October 2.9% interest rate for 72 months from Chrysler Capital plus $2500 in incentives.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How is easy was it to deal with MD? How many times did they try to pull your credit? Was the finance dept truly like everyone says? I am really hoping the Nov incentives go back to 0% for 60 or 72. We just bought a VW a few months ago and credit pulled from them was a little over 800 and gave interest rate of low 3%. I was actually a little surprised as interest rates were rising then so I thought it would be a back and forth. I was not going to argue or complain with that rate as she wanted the car and I was ready to leave the dealership. I wouldn't imagine that I would have a hard time as I have bought and paid off several vehicles over the past few years

I just hope the finance part does not sour the deal or me and I am somewhat worried about current interest in general
Very EASY! Only pulled credit once, was somewhere north of 800. Dealt with Marsh in finance via zoom. Took about ten minutes. No high pressure or upselling. Absolutely the best vehicle buying experience I've ever had, from start to finish!

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm waiting until the recession hits deep and nobody is buying jack s*it next year. I figure then the banks will start offering sweet deals to try and write loans, and I'll refinance at that time.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm waiting until the recession hits deep and nobody is buying jack s*it next year. I figure then the banks will start offering sweet deals to try and write loans, and I'll refinance at that time.
I made the decision yesterday on ordering a TRX over a Raptor, and was getting ready to order from MD. Now I have to decide if I want to follow through with the order or wait a year until we’re deep in the recession.

Draconicus Mechanicus

Reaction score
I traded in my Tacoma for this Ram, got a good bit of cash out of it, about what I was expecting at a time where the market was really wonky last year. Ended up with Chrysler wanting something like 3.94%, my credit union gave me 2.04 at 74 months.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I made the decision yesterday on ordering a TRX over a Raptor, and was getting ready to order from MD. Now I have to decide if I want to follow through with the order or wait a year until we’re deep in the recession.

I've missed out on years' worth of enjoying stuff like new trucks, upgrading to a bigger house, etc. because I let web board economic predictions influence my decisions. Not anymore. I've had some close calls, but I've been much happier just going for it. A high school buddy of mine died last week of a heart attack at 56 years old. Events like that remind me that I might not be here next year.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've missed out on years' worth of enjoying stuff like new trucks, upgrading to a bigger house, etc. because I let web board economic predictions influence my decisions. Not anymore. I've had some close calls, but I've been much happier just going for it. A high school buddy of mine died last week of a heart attack at 56 years old. Events like that remind me that I might not be here next year.
I get what you’re saying. This is a want and not a need, so I what I really need to do is figure out if I really want to pay 4% (or more) interest than I should be paying. If I only acted on impulse or like I’m not going to live long enough to enjoy something, then I would be bankrupt and have nothing for my older, retired self.

monza2t

Reaction score
I got 0% for 48mo +$1500 cash in early Sept. There was also another $3k in incentives that could be stacked on that finance deal (so a total of $4500 cash back and 0% for 48mo)

Stealthfxr

Reaction score
How do you find out what the current incentives are? Looked at RAM site, little confusing on what is specific to my truck.

CatServant

Reaction score
How do you find out what the current incentives are? Looked at RAM site, little confusing on what is specific to my truck.

It’s under the Shopping Tools heading on the Ram website.

Klink

Reaction score
Interest rates continue to go up and that is not likely to change anytime soon.

Mketch

Reaction score
Anyone remember what the incentives were in July?

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interest rates continue to go up and that is not likely to change anytime soon.

Correct, because they are purposefully trying to create a recession and slow inflation.

My statement regards what happens after that...which is a big crash, followed by lower rates, followed by banks begging people to take out loans so they can survive. And, I expect that'll happen next year.

cleigh

Reaction score

Order now and you'll get it sometime next year. So the timing might work out.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone remember what the incentives were in July?
it all depends on what you buy and where you live. I got 0 apr for 48 months and 3250 in rebates back in july from mark dodge. Others who financed around the same time had different incentives. Also I made my order in april, at that time I locked in $2200 in incentives. Went up when I financed.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
judging from the wait time for TRX the timing may work for you if you order now.
Also keep in mind that they may discontinue TRX with the supercharged 6.2 in 2024 like they've done with the Chargers and Challengers.

Yangster

Reaction score
Very EASY! Only pulled credit once, was somewhere north of 800. Dealt with Marsh in finance via zoom. Took about ten minutes. No high pressure or upselling. Absolutely the best vehicle buying experience I've ever had, from start to finish!
Ditto, the exact same experience here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/