5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What version of Uconnect?

keeranadams

Reaction score
Go to this website and enter your VIN or writing essay by online thesis writing services, or you can just turn to a dissertation writer for help - this will save time and at the same time the written work will be of excellent quality - on time and without plagiarism. I am very pleased with my choice and I have never had any comments about the quality of my dissertation
Want to check what version I have, the website simply says I'm up to date but I want to verify that. Any way to check in the truck, 8.4Nav Uconnect.

Last edited:
U

User_34235

I am waiting for RAM Cares to assist but in the mean time thought I would try here. I pushed the 2 outside button for 10 seconds and went into the dealer mode just fine. After that I could not find a version number. Anyone able to help as I am not too trusting of the UConnect site.

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
I am waiting for RAM Cares to assist but in the mean time thought I would try here. I pushed the 2 outside button for 10 seconds and went into the dealer mode just fine. After that I could not find a version number. Anyone able to help as I am not too trusting of the UConnect site.
I just pushed the 2 outsode buttons and went into dealer Mode.

Then I selected System Information
Then I selected Radio Part #

On that page there were several softwares listed with version numbers

U

User_34235

Thanks Richard320. I did that and see attached. I did take this unit out (8.4 Non-Nav) and replaced it with an Android 13.6" system for a few days. Could I have hooked up something wrong?

Attachments

• 20221111_182522.jpg
    20221111_182522.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 56
U

User_34235

No worries.....something is indeed off since the version number does not even show up. I am working with RAM Cares to see what the issue is. Thanks for helping me get to the point I needed.

Users who are viewing this thread