5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what type of ram is this??

Wheeler

Reaction score
I saw 2019 Silverado at my local dealer last month same kind.

foghorn17

Reaction score
Not a fan of this or the retro GM truck looks either. No use living in the past. I do like the ram emblem though. :)

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s a hideous one that’s for sure. Who would paint it that way? Worst, who would buy it? I’m sure someone will.

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Agree the chrome kills it...and I love chrome!!!

The black and white colors are too rich vs the soft white and soft blue of the older vehicle which alllowed it to work.

I have seen some 2 toned that I like most clash in the "wrong way" so this one for me is thumbs down.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it was one of the ivory trucks with a mismatched paint job...so they “fixed the glitch”.

Brady_SS

Reaction score
The concept is ok, just doesn't work with the lines of this truck. As they say, "there's a butt for every seat". Someone will buy it and love it.

silverbullet

Reaction score
sign me up for that hood ornament! The limited should appear from beneath the hood like that lady from across the pond..

Users who are viewing this thread