5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What type of hard folding bed covers are you using?

bigoldthor

Reaction score
Thanks! Looks like I may have set it up pretty close to where it needs to be. The front side behind the cab looks dead on but in the rear by the tailgate I may need to bring the cover back a bit. My tailgate may be just barely closing with the last rubber seal.
You know, I thought the *exact* same thing and almost moved it back a smidgen. But after a couple of light to moderate rainfalls and a couple of carwashes, I'm actually very pleased with how dry it's stayed. Like, almost bone dry. It didn't put much pressure on that last rubber seal, like you said, but it seems to be working well, so I'm going to leave it alone for now. We'll see how it holds up over time.

Glad you got your problem taken care of by Bak and a seemingly good install.

lawlavigne

Reaction score
You know, I thought the *exact* same thing and almost moved it back a smidgen. But after a couple of light to moderate rainfalls and a couple of carwashes, I'm actually very pleased with how dry it's stayed. Like, almost bone dry. It didn't put much pressure on that last rubber seal, like you said, but it seems to be working well, so I'm going to leave it alone for now. We'll see how it holds up over time.

Glad you got your problem taken care of by Bak and a seemingly good install.
Looks like I'll be waiting out till the next rain day. Hopefully it ends up how yours went. Although adjusting this thing is super easy if not. Appreciate the help

Users who are viewing this thread