5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What tools are in your truck washing cabinet?

Sherran

Reaction score
View attachment 22201

Just recently swapped over to the Chemical Guys products and I am very impressed. Of course I still have some Meguiars to use up and a few Meguiars go-to products I won’t give up. For the middle of the roof I have a soft bristled brush with bristles all around on a broomstick.

How do you like the Meguiar's Wash & Wax? I've used Chemical Guy's "Mr. Pink" for awhile now, finishing up my 2nd gallon and while I love the bubble gum smell, I don't feel like it's doing anything as far as extending the life of the wax that's on the truck.

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
How do you like the Meguiar's Wash & Wax? I've used Chemical Guy's "Mr. Pink" for awhile now, finishing up my 2nd gallon and while I love the bubble gum smell, I don't feel like it's doing anything as far as extending the life of the wax that's on the truck.

I've been using Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wash and Wax. I was never a fan of Turtle Wax products, but this new Hybrid Solutions product line is really impressive. I have been detailing a long time (both privately and some professionally); the whole line of products has really worked well for my applications.

MayhemMOORE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use Adam's. Gas pressure washer and cheap foam cannon lays down the soap and then I go over it with a wool wash pad and use a bucket of clean water to rinse the pad. Dry with a microfiber/leaf blower, then a wipe-down with CS3. It's far easier to keep it clean now with a coating on it. Even after driving in the rain I can usually just wipe it down with the CS3 and it looks like I spent hours detailing it.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you like your plastic staying black and shiny, as well as have a soft bed cover, the 303 protectant is an absolute must have. Made my 5 month old bed cover look brand new.

Sherran

Reaction score
I've been using Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wash and Wax. I was never a fan of Turtle Wax products, but this new Hybrid Solutions product line is really impressive. I have been detailing a long time (both privately and some professionally); the whole line of products has really worked well for my applications.

Thank you for the recommendation, I will def. have to check it out! :giggle:

bigdaddymac

Reaction score

Meguiar's Wash & Wax is great and I have it in the rotation when pollen is low. It is very similar to Chemical Guy's Citrus Wash & Gloss. My favorite is the Chemical Guy's Honeydew Snow Foam. I want to try some of these ceramic washes next and see if they are all the hype or not.

Users who are viewing this thread