5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What option would "I'd be a fool" not to add?

Griff

Reaction score
I'm about to order a Laramie Sport. What options would I be a fool not to include?

2019 Laramie Quad Cab 4x4
Billet Silver
5.7L V8 Hemi
Sport Appearance Package
Laramie Level 1 Equipment Group
Uconnect 4C with Nav
Rear Wheelhouse Liners

Thanks.

Dontra

Reaction score
Change to a crew cab. The resale is better. And you can get air suspension

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
two tone upper patriot blue with silver lower paint. rear under seat floor storage. not foolish for not ordering, but does help keep stuff stowed under the seat.

JamMastaJ

Reaction score
Limited Slip / E locker and 3.92 if you care about acceleration. You would get reclining rear seats if you get equip pack 1 and crew cab

Last edited:

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Change to a crew cab. The resale is better. And you can get air suspension
^^^ This ^^^

Also, if you want 360 surround view and power-folding, don't get tow mirrors. The few here that have and didn't know, are pulling their hair out trying to find a way to add this aftermarket, and there's not solution as of yet (and very, expensive).

Last edited:

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm about to order a Laramie Sport. What options would I be a fool not to include?

2019 Laramie Quad Cab 4x4
Billet Silver
5.7L V8 Hemi
Sport Appearance Package
Laramie Level 1 Equipment Group
Uconnect 4C with Nav
Rear Wheelhouse Liners

Thanks.
Change to crew cab. I got a quad cab and completely regret it and I don't even use the back seats and still regret it. Navigation is useless because you get Apple Car Play and when you plug your phone in you get GPS.

1stTimeRAM

Reaction score
Get 3.92 if you want awful MPG I regret the 3.92 gears

I've only had mine a week now, but I'm happy with the 3.92 gears. I was a bit concerned after reading posts on these forums, but I did a short trip this past weekend where I was at approx 60 MPH and averaged 19+ MPG. It seems that these things take a bigger hit above 70 MPH. The acceleration off the line is impressive with the 3.92's as well.

xo151

Reaction score
I would have ordered the rambox and the rear underseat storage.

JamMastaJ

Reaction score
I would have ordered the rambox and the rear underseat storage.
I think that aftermarket options like the du-ha underseat storage box that will be out by the end of the year, will provide more useable storage space under the seat vs the stock setup. At least that’s what I am trying to convince myself to think since I also didn’t get the stock storage option.

mmhoium

Reaction score
Change to crew cab. I got a quad cab and completely regret it and I don't even use the back seats and still regret it. Navigation is useless because you get Apple Car Play and when you plug your phone in you get GPS.

I'm not sure the Nav is useless. If I drop my phone and it breaks - Now no Nav. Easy decision for me - redundancy is my friend.

Wish I had ordered 33gal tank. Glad I ordered trailer brake ctrl and rear wheel liners. Oh, and get the crew cab.

Users who are viewing this thread