5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Manuals, etc Come with New Truck

mattsvtsnake

Reaction score
I just bought a 2019 Ram a few weeks ago and noticed I didn't have the thick owners manual. A co worker bought a 2020 and he had all kinds of manuals. I called my dealer and they told me because my truck has Nav, the manual is on there. And it is, but I'd rather have the paper one to read. I called the Ram customer service number and the lady told me I had to purchase one. I don't think I should have to pay $30 for one.

borden72

Reaction score
I just bought a 2019 Ram a few weeks ago and noticed I didn't have the thick owners manual. A co worker bought a 2020 and he had all kinds of manuals. I called my dealer and they told me because my truck has Nav, the manual is on there. And it is, but I'd rather have the paper one to read. I called the Ram customer service number and the lady told me I had to purchase one. I don't think I should have to pay $30 for one.
I have the 12" navi unit and I have the user guides. Did you buy your truck new?

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
Well my 2020 Limited came with all this + the handy bag
47156328c4f9cd88ebf596c3731590b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My 2020 ram big horn cam with all the above

Users who are viewing this thread