5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What lift would you run with THESE tires???

Stickherbush

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2019 crew cab big horn, and I want to do a small lift and tires. I am looking at running the Dutrac 285-60-20 which measures...... 33.5 x 11.5

I was considering the two inch mopar lift, but I have read tha lots of people feel this lift is Not the best value for the money. Unfortunately I don’t know much about lifts, I just know that I want to keep my ride as stock as possible.
Another option I’ve looked at a lot is the Redi Lift 2 inch level kit with the tubular controls arms.

Is there anything else I should be looking at? I want to maintane a nice ride, and make enough room for the new tires without any rubbing issues.
Any help from you guys would be great! Thanks n advance for the help!!

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd have the dealer install that 2" Mopar lift and enjoy the peace of an intact warranty.

Stickherbush

Reaction score
I must say....that’s the way I’m kinda leaning.....lol
The funny thing is the mopar 2 inch leaves the original rake of the vehicle and I like my vehicle to have a touch of rake, but the ram seems like it has a lot of rake. I wish the mopar lift could be 2 inches in the front and 1 inch in the back. I think that would be about the perfect combo for what I’m looking for.
Does anyone know if that’s a possibility? Thanks again for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread