5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is this part

elburrito82

Reaction score
Does anyone know what this part is/does? It's underneath the driver side door. I was looking at my sway bar (thinking of upgrading it) and noticed that this was being held on my sticky tape in the back. It looks like it's supposed to be held on by some plastic bolts/threads, but they are all mashed up. Basically this thing is hanging on by and thread and I'm wondering what it does. 31792

11B4X4

Reaction score
Pretty sure that is a thingamajig or whochamacallit. Basically it takes care of shenanigans, as needed of course.

I can see why you'd think it may be a thingamjig, but if you look really close to the wiring you can tell it's actually a thingamabob. Easy mistake for the untrained eye.

Klute

Reaction score
I asked a tech when I had it in for service. He called is a Doodad and that the fluid needs to be replaced at the same interval as the blinkers.

Users who are viewing this thread