5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is this message?

azzx

Reaction score
Believe me I searched the site and could not find a relevant answer to this problem.
I have been mucking around with Afaobd trying to turn the off road and performance pages on. - BTW no success so far. SW Ver. 39.9
the error message started (by coincidence)) ever since I started my experimentation with AlfaOBD.

Where in Alfobd menu do I go check and see if I did not turn off a relevant parameter?
BTW - it looks like that I have the latest version of the app because none of the screen shots from other members (in the past 2 years or so) match my options on Android version of Alfa.
Sensors are clean -- Have not checked the connections behind the bumper yet.

IMG20220514144055.jpg

Last edited:

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure you can’t enable performance pages without additional modules. Tou can enable off-road, as in the settings below. If it doesn’t work, you need a different radio module software version.

VehConfig 2: off-road capable
VehConfig 5: off-road pages present

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I got that message once when I forgot to kick the bed step back under the truck before I pulled away from the curb.
I wish mine would do that. I can't tell you how many times I've driven away with my step down. 😬

Users who are viewing this thread