5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the estimated delivery time on a new 2022 TRX Order?

Tesla

Reaction score
If I was to order a TRX, how long does it typically take for delivery? I also don’t see the Level 2 Equipment group on the builder, is that no longer available?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Level 2 is available, the Ram website is horribly incorrect on many counts. TRX builds are just like the other DT models - it's a crap shoot. Many orders from May are still in D status, while some November orders are already built and shipped.

Filmnews

Reaction score
I heard base models are being built faster. Sounds like three months for a base TRX

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I heard base models are being built faster. Sounds like three months for a base TRX
There was a brief slowdown/pause on Level 2's. But in the past week, they've started cranking them out again. I think it was because they had messed up the Level 2 conversions (several were built without HK radio, HUD, and digital mirrors).

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We ordered ours on November 16th 2021 and are in D status. Many that ordered before us are still waiting for trucks and many that ordered after us have trucks already. They are building lots of level 2s right now. We ordered a level 2. We currently have no idea when our truck move along in the process. It would be nice if there was method to their madness but there sure doesn't seem to be.

Users who are viewing this thread