5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the app manager?

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Under uconnect I have an app manager icon. When I click on it it shows no items. Any idea what this is or how to use it?

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Under uconnect I have an app manager icon. When I click on it it shows no items. Any idea what this is or how to use it?

That's for the future apps but sadly there are none for the 12". There was another post here about Dominos and a few others coming for all 8.2" FCA vehicles but no love yet for the 12".

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's for the future apps but sadly there are none for the 12". There was another post here about Dominos and a few others coming for all 8.2" FCA vehicles but no love yet for the 12".

Awesome that they have an app drawer with no apps.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
I had a 2017 Pacifica with the 8.4" screen and the App folder that never had any apps. It was always a joke when in the car when someone would say "hey, check the app folder" and then we'd laugh when of course there still was nothing there..........

cotonymopar

Reaction score
are you talking about the uconnect icon on the bottom of the 12 inch? when I click on mine, I have a bunch of aps in it......

rrbhokies

Reaction score
are you talking about the uconnect icon on the bottom of the 12 inch? when I click on mine, I have a bunch of aps in it......
There is an icon called App Manager. That's what he and I are both referring to. Sorry that I called it an app folder.

Users who are viewing this thread