5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is that ???

EugeneYYZ

Reaction score
On YouTube I found this , who has idea thwart it that ??? 2021 limited 10th edition

8C18A912-92CA-4412-B18F-C0329BDD7959.jpeg

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
^Holy crap, that interior. I think I have to stay seated for 15 minutes.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is it the trailer camera wiring prep kit?

Does the MFT have a different pop-out step or did they move it for 2022? Mine is on the drivers corner and not as wide as the one in the video.

firedfly

Reaction score
Does the MFT have a different pop-out step or did they move it for 2022? Mine is on the drivers corner and not as wide as the one in the video.
The MFT has the step in the center. Regular tailgate has the step on the driver's side (if equipped).

EugeneYYZ

Reaction score
The MFT has the step in the center. Regular tailgate has the step on the driver's side (if equipped).
from this year it stays at the same place as with MFT , i guess , but i am 100% sure this step completely different with previous edition

EugeneYYZ

Reaction score
Is it the trailer camera wiring prep kit?

i think so , but i want 100% sure about it /

firedfly

Reaction score

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah if you watch the video you can see the step on the left hand side, but the box thing in question is on the right. It looks to be some connections of some sort. Makes me wonder if it's for the cameras or if it's for when they plug the truck in to have it in demo mode. IDK just throwing ideas out there.

firedfly

Reaction score
On YouTube I found this , who has idea thwart it that ??? 2021 limited 10th edition
That is the trailer camera prep wiring...

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
That is the trailer camera prep wiring...
That was my first thought, but when I looked up trailer camera wiring, the plugs looked nothing like that. Then I thought it might be an innocuous way to plug a battery booster in, if the truck is on display with doors open and people playing with the dash. My last guess would be the plug-in for a hitch-mount winch. Now I know.

Users who are viewing this thread