5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is Accessory.Parts

Accessory.Parts

Reaction score
First off, we're very happy to now be a vendor on 5th Gens Rams Forum! There is a ton of helpful members and useful information to be found here and we're excited to be a part of the community!

Accessory.Parts is a supplier of aftermarket accessories and parts for a wide range of vehicles however we have a strong focus and knowledge of Rams. We created A.P as a way to give back to the car/ truck community and to be able to offer great prices from over 350 manufacturers!

We're currently working on rebuilding our website, https://accessory.parts however in the meantime I am offering 1 on 1 concierge selling services to get you the right part at a great price so just shoot me a Private Message with what you're looking for and I'll get you setup!

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys I am here to tell you, do not hesitate to purchase from accessory.parts. I know a lot of times we are hesitant to purchase from a new company with only one post but this one is AWESOME! It was one of the easiest purchasing experiences I have ever had.

I purchased my N-FAB EPYX steps from them and had them within 3 days at a price below anywhere else, including shipping! And they can get OEM parts. My next purchase is going to be the OEM LED headlights 😁

And on top of that, I received a hand written thank you card for my purchase from the President of the company. That kind of customer care is not seen much these days.

Happy shopping everyone!

Attachments

• 6C276C5F-EA21-4715-B504-6B7378EA722F.jpeg
    6C276C5F-EA21-4715-B504-6B7378EA722F.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 2EE30D0C-D025-4A7D-B135-A17FCF47BB8C.jpeg
    2EE30D0C-D025-4A7D-B135-A17FCF47BB8C.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 103

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, who let this guy in? Damn, thought the screening process would be better. J/K

Dennis is a great guy, definitely check with him when looking for parts.

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Im going to join the praise AP bandwagon. I’ve bought everything from small stuff like my red mopar ignition switch all the way to big stuff like my dad’s Corsa exhaust from AP and every time I got extremely competitive pricing, prompt communication, and quick shipping times.

Dennis and Andrew are both stand up fellas that can advise if you’re stuck between say a tonneau from one company versus another. They are truck guys through and through.

WF41

The6lugplug

Reaction score
Do you guys sell OEM parts as well? looking for the fallowing but all the mopar site have insane shipping fees.
- 68292864AC
- 68292865AC
-68262635AC

JaxMike01

Reaction score
I’ve got to share my experience with accessory. parts. After reading the comments on this forum I figured I’d check in to A.P to see what they could do for me on a ReTrax pro Mx bed cover.
Andrew reached out to me and provided very reasonable prices so I decided to go forward with the purchase. To my surprise I got the cover in three days. It was a couple days before I had a chance to install the cover and when I opened the box it was obvious that it was the wrong cover. I contacted Andrew and he quickly researched the order and realized he must have hit the wrong key as the correct part number was one number off. He was very apologetic and said he would have a replacement out to me asap. Amazingly I had the replacement within 48 hours, yes I was impressed. I opened the box and saw that it appeared to be the correct cover and proceeded to unpack it. Before I got it out of the box I noticed it was damaged…so I contacted Andrew again. I figured by now he was tired of hearing from me but he jumped right on getting me another replacement and again within 48 hours I had a third cover at my door. WOW!
Well third times a charm and this one was correct and undamaged and is now installed on my RAM.
Andrew owned up to the mistake on the first one and he had no control over me receiving a damaged second one. In the course of about 8 days he got 3 covers shipped out to me and handled getting me the shipping labels to send the other two back. I really appreciate his professionalism and sense of urgency. He turned a potential fiasco into a much better experience.
Thank you Andrew, job well done.

da22636561cc29ae3a6bf830c86de379.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accessory.Parts

Reaction score
Thanks for not getting too upset with me over the series of unfortunate events in this fiasco Michael! Glad we were able to get it all handled before your trip this weekend!

mainjet

Reaction score
My experience was not that great honestly. Not a huge deal but it was my first order and I didn't like how it went. So I'll just move on.

mainjet

Reaction score
I’ve got to share my experience with accessory. parts. After reading the comments on this forum I figured I’d check in to A.P to see what they could do for me on a ReTrax pro Mx bed cover.
Andrew reached out to me and provided very reasonable prices so I decided to go forward with the purchase. To my surprise I got the cover in three days. It was a couple days before I had a chance to install the cover and when I opened the box it was obvious that it was the wrong cover. I contacted Andrew and he quickly researched the order and realized he must have hit the wrong key as the correct part number was one number off. He was very apologetic and said he would have a replacement out to me asap. Amazingly I had the replacement within 48 hours, yes I was impressed. I opened the box and saw that it appeared to be the correct cover and proceeded to unpack it. Before I got it out of the box I noticed it was damaged…so I contacted Andrew again. I figured by now he was tired of hearing from me but he jumped right on getting me another replacement and again within 48 hours I had a third cover at my door. WOW!
Well third times a charm and this one was correct and undamaged and is now installed on my RAM.
Andrew owned up to the mistake on the first one and he had no control over me receiving a damaged second one. In the course of about 8 days he got 3 covers shipped out to me and handled getting me the shipping labels to send the other two back. I really appreciate his professionalism and sense of urgency. He turned a potential fiasco into a much better experience.
Thank you Andrew, job well done.

da22636561cc29ae3a6bf830c86de379.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
looks nice!

Users who are viewing this thread