5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have you lost lately?

20GladRubicon

Reaction score
Have only lost the radio station presets once since the OTA update in July. Before the update it would happen every week or so.

Still having the equalizer and the speed adjust volume reset to default every other week or so. Also cannot get the sound horn with lock function to sound when pushed twice for more than a day or two.

What other things are you guys seeing? This is getting very frustrating!

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have only lost the radio station presets once since the OTA update in July. Before the update it would happen every week or so.

Still having the equalizer and the speed adjust volume reset to default every other week or so. Also cannot get the sound horn with lock function to sound when pushed twice for more than a day or two.

What other things are you guys seeing? This is getting very frustrating!
Yesterday, mine kept saying no Bluetooth device connected and my Amazon music would not play. Turned trunk off and on a few times and it finally connected.

skyhawk42

Reaction score
My horn stopped also. Funny thing though, I read somewhere that ota updates stopped at 6 months. I’ve had my truck for a little over 8 months. So how long do the ota updates really last?

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My rear view camera went wonky on me this afternoon. It went bright white, blinked off, and came back on a few times before it settled out and just did it's job.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday, mine kept saying no Bluetooth device connected and my Amazon music would not play. Turned trunk off and on a few times and it finally connected.
Mine will delete my phone from time to time. Have to repair it, or plug in USB to get it back. Usually happens after my.wife drives the truck and her iPhone connects. Next time I get in my Pixel isn't showing anymore. Doesn't happen all the time, but more times than not

Users who are viewing this thread