5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened to the “2020 > orders open” thread?

sgk

Reaction score
If you're are the one starting the thread you can also just as easy delete the whole thing.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm guessing it was a spoof. The original poster included very limited information (only the new tailgate, which everyone knows about), and the link they posted was the DealerConnect website, which we don't have access to. Another member called them out, and after that, the post disappeared.

I'm guessing that 2020 ordering has not opened yet. We would have definitely heard about it from a reputable source such as Jared or Bob.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I stand corrected. Thank you for providing that. Since you have access, would you like to provide the group with any new changes that you’re able to see? Other than the new tailgate.

Kyle_1252002

Reaction score
Initial orders May 7th > production July 22nd
View attachment 24588 View attachment 24589
I’ve found this as well through a google search, but it’s about the ONLY thing I’ve been able to find on the 2020s. I’m getting close to deciding what I want to order, but there’s no sense in ordering a 2019 at this point if you can actually order a 2020. An order guide for the 2020 would be helpful!

jberger

Reaction score
I just want to see if the EcoDiesel is added and if they fixed the lack of cameras on the tow mirrow package.

Kyle_1252002

Reaction score
I just want to see if the EcoDiesel is added and if they fixed the lack of cameras on the tow mirrow package.
I’m holding out hope of a new paint color or two for the Limiteds. Apparently the trim level also refers to the paint color choices :ROFLMAO:

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
from the info I got at the NYC auto show the new diesel will be 4th quarter release most likely .

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Once again 19Jake has deleted his post(s). Whether or not 2020 ordering has opened, there is obviously no addition information at this time. Like I said before, better wait for information to come from a more reputable source.

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Once again 19Jake has deleted his post(s). Whether or not 2020 ordering has opened, there is obviously no addition information at this time. Like I said before, better wait for information to come from a more reputable source.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread